Fighting for a more open, tolerant and united borough of Lambeth, in the parliamentary constituencies of Vauxhall, Streatham and Dulwich & West Norwood.
A Lambeth fit to live in
- Putting affordable homes first
- Clean air
- Clean streets
- More green open space
- An end to Labour’s Council House demolition programme - no demolition without a ballot
A diverse and listening Lambeth
- Where you have your say and the Council listens
- Where there is an end to sky high Town Hall salaries
- Where we bin Labour’s waste
- Where we celebrate all aspects of Lambeth’s diversity
An exploitation-free Lambeth
- With action against bad landlords
- No Lambeth contracts without the London Living Wage
An EU Lambeth
- Fighting For EU and single market membership in line with Lambeth’s referendum result
Do you want a Liberal Lambeth? Find out what you can do to help.
Discover more about the party's vision for a Liberal Britain with the national view.